We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
We value your privacy and will not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
If you do not want us to contact you with details of our special offers, products or services that we think you might be interested in please tick the relevant box on any registration form that you complete, or use the contacts section of this site to inform us.
Venue 360 are using Cookies to help improve your online experience.
What is a Cookie?
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by our web page server. But don’t worry, Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and are safe.
- They are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the Venue 360 domain that issued the Cookie to you. However, none of the Cookies on our web site collect or store personal data- we only store customary internet log data for our internal reports.
- Please note that Venue 360 does collect some personal / identifiable information but this is always done through asking you to enter details such as; your email address. We will never capture personal information without making you aware first.
- We do this to see things like how many visitors have been to the various parts of the Venue 360 site.
- We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone, keeping your privacy as well as allowing us to improve the web site wherever possible.
Google Analytics & Cookies
- Venue 360 uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to help the website analyse how users use the site.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Can I avoid using Cookies?
- Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.