Children's Football Sessions
Is your child dreaming of playing for England one day or even our very own Luton Town FC?
If so, then our sessions are a great place to start. We have fun children's group sessions on Saturdays, group coaching sessions on Mondays, week long coaching during school holidays and individual coaching is also available.
All sessions generally take place on our state-of-the-art 3G artificial turf pitches.
Saturday Morning Football
Book online! Save time and avoid missing out on a session being fully booked by booking online. Members and regular non-members can book online once they have obtained a login from main reception.
To book and pay over the telephone call: 01582 418873
3-4 Year Olds 9-10am
Open to both boys and girls, this starter session is the perfect introduction to the sport. Our staff will make sure your child has as much fun as possible while teaching them a few simple rules of the game. Want to join in? We’d love for you to come along and support your children. This session runs in our Sports Hall during the winter months and outside on our 3G Pro-Zone pitches from April-November.
£4.00 members, £4.70 non-members
5-6 Year Olds 9-10am
Open to both boys and girls, this session continues on from the 3-5 year olds session where the children have as much fun as possible, whilst learning basic rules and skills of the game. This session is fine for complete beginners in this age category as well as those moving up from the 3-5 year olds session. This session is outdoors throughout the year on our 3G Pro-Zone pitches.
£4.00 members, £4.70 non-members
7-9 Year Olds 10-11am
Both boys and girls are welcome to come along and join in the fun and games. Each session is managed by an inspired member of staff who will take them through some fun warm-up games before playing small-sided matches. This session is outdoors throughout the year on our 3G Pro-Zone pitches.
£4.00 members, £4.70 non-members
10-13 Year Olds 10-11am
This session is open to both boys and girls of all abilities and is a great way for them to learn the rules of the game and interact with other children of similar ages. Each session includes warm-up games and small sided matches. This session is outdoors throughout the year on our 3G Pro-Zone pitches.
£4.00 members, £4.70 non-members
These sessions are more focused on coaching your child and are run by our Head coach Ryan O'Toole who is a FA Licensed level 2 coach. Each week focuses on a different aspect of the game.
3-5 Year Olds 4.15-5.15pm Venue: 3G Pro-Zone 1 (Sports Hall during bad weather)
6-8 Year Olds 5.15-6.15pm Venue: 3G Pro-Zone 1
6-week course £30 members, £36 non-members
Code Of Conduct
We all have a responsibility to promote high standard of behaviour. As a player you have a part to play, that’s why Venue 360 is asking every player to follow a Code of Conduct. When playing football, I will: • Always play to the best of my ability • I will play fairly so I won’t cheat or complain • Respect my team mates and my coaches • Play by the rules as directed by the coaches • Listen and respond to what my coach is telling me
Venue 360 Children’s football would not exist without the support from the parents however you have a responsibility to the club and your child in the way you should behave. At Venue 360 we ask all parents to abide by the following code of conduct: • Show respect to players and coaches at all time • Accept the decisions of the coaches • Do not use or tolerate the use of inappropriate or foul language • Set a positive example for the players to follow • Raise any concerns or worries with the coaches at the time • Raise the matter with reception/Duty Manger • Do not try to resolve a problem by yourself, please always speak to staff first. Remember the football we provide is for the benefit of the boys and girls participating.
As coaches, we have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour. • Promote fair play and high standards of behaviour • Show respect to players, parents and other coaches • Place the wellbeing, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything • Explain exactly what they expect of the players and what they can expect from us • Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self esteem • Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance • Make sure all activities organised are appropriate for players ability, age and maturity
Meet Ryan - Head Coach
Ryan O’Toole is the head coach at Venue 360 for our football programmes and our children’s activities. He has been working at Venue 360 since the age of 16 and helped out with our Saturday morning kid’s football and half term programmes. Since then has continued his development by completing his Level 1 and 2 football coaching badges, and also has his Level 1 goalkeeping qualification. He took more of a lead role since completing these qualifications and with more experience has become head coach. Ryan completed 8 months of football coaching in Mexico working with an academy which he has learnt new things and put them into practice at Venue. More recently he has started a 1 to 1 coaching business with our assistant coach Josh called J&R Coaching which is progressing well. Call Ryan on 07852 239866 for any individual coaching enquiries.
If you are looking for individual football coaching then contact Ryan at J&R Coaching.
Kids Club Membership
just £5 per annum
Our Kids club membership is a great way for your children to stay active, socialize and try something new. Open to boys and girls aged 3-14.
Member benefits include:
•Members rates and advanced booking on all of our school holiday activities
•Members rates on all kids weekly activities
•Members rates on kids party bookings
For more information regarding our kids club membership contact us on 01582 418873.
Terms & Conditions
Leaving your child here in confidence
Venue 360 feels it is extremely important that you know you are leaving your child in safe hands and are pleased that the government has now made it the law that all adults responsible for looking after children are DBS checked.
All Venue 360 staff responsible for carrying out our children's activities have gone through an 'Enhanced DBS Check'.
So not only are our staff very experienced and competent in making sure your child has lots of fun in a safe and secure environment, they have also gone through the necessary DBS check required.
1. Who is the DBS?
DBS stands for the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS was created on 1 December 2012 as a merger between what was the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
2. What is a DBS check?
A standard DBS check involves a check of an applicant's criminal record against the Police National Computer (PNC) for spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings. A DBS check is what used to be called a CRB check.
3. What is an Enhanced DBS check?
An enhanced DBS check includes all the information disclosed as part of a standard check, plus any information held locally by police forces that’s considered relevant to the child workforce and post applied for. This information is disclosed at the discretion of a Chief Police Officer.
• 7 day’s notice of cancellation is required for a full refund to be given
• If you wish to cancel within 7 day’s notice your child’s place must be re-sold for you to receive a full refund
• In the event of cancellation by Venue 360 all monies will be refunded
• Full refunds will be given for cancellations due to sickness only on receipt of a doctor’s certificate as proof of illness Health and Safety
• A qualified First Aider is on duty at all times during course activity
• Children should not be brought to a camp if they feel unwell
• It is the responsibility of the Parent / Guardian to declare any medical or behavioural conditions upon booking.
Please contact Ryan O’Toole on if you have not already made us aware.
• Parents/guardians will be contacted and asked to come and collect any child if taken ill during the camp
• During children’s activities, photographs may be taken by authorised Venue 360 staff for marketing purposes, if you have any objections please tick the relevant box on the Children’s Activities Registration Fom
• For all holiday activity camps and Extra Time, pre-booking is essential to ensure adequate supervision levels
• We may not be able to guarantee your child a place without pre-booking
Late Collection Policy
• The venue is not responsible for the transport of your child to your home
• If you are aware that you are going to be late then please contact Reception on 01582 418873
• Repeated lateness will be liable for staff costs being passed on to the parent concerned
• If any of the child’s details change it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify Venue 360
• Courses require a minimum of 6 children to run
• Please be advised during sport specific camps eg tennis, children may be offered the chance to participate in a different sport such as football of rounders for one afternoon of the week
• Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the activity start time
• bookings are non-transferable and only in exceptional circumstances can children move to a different activity. For the purpose of staffing we would be unable to accommodate any changes on the morning of the activity
• Age ranges must be adhered to and children will be refused with no refund given should it be found they are not the age the parent / guardian said they were
Venue 360 is not liable for loss or damage to items such as mobile phones or ipods. We strongly recommend children leave these items at home.