Join now and get the rest of April for FREE when you sign up for September onwards.
£20 Joining Fee Waived!
Membership is £35.75 per month on a rolling monthly direct debit (DD). Initial price will cover the rest of April and the whole of May.
First payment made online and then DD to be set up on your first visit.
Use as much as you want, when you want during peak hours.
Please see website for current opening hours and COVID-19 guidelines
• Unlimited usage
• No binding contracts
• Free exercise classes (From 17th May Onwards)
• 1 Free hot drink a day once our cafe* (From 17th May Onwards)
• Free off-peak tennis, badminton & squash**
(session must end by these times)
Membership starts as soon as you pay online or on 12th April if joined before the opening day.
£35.75 on the 1st of the month direct debit (DD) will be set up, each month after. Membership can be cancelled at any time (one month notice required).
- Student membership is for current, full-time students only and proof of student ID will be required on first visit.
*Hot drink and off-peak tennis, squash & badminton, not available until DD is set up.
**Free off-peak tennis, badminton & squash only available when booking 2 hours before.
Student Peak Monthly Membership- Rest of April for FREE when you sign up for May
• State-of-the-art Technogym equipment
• Two induction training sessions which will include
a full fitness assessment on joining
• A tailor made fitness programme – we will listen to your requirements and provide you with a programme designed to help you reach your fitness goals
• Regular re-assessments and programme reviews
• Higher staff ratio than other gyms
• Family friendly atmosphere
• Uncongested, air-conditioned environment
• Ample free parking
• Members’ rates for all other club facilities
• Free Kids Club membership for your children
• 20% Discount on food + drink in the Balcony restaurant & bar
Lifelines Health Club offers a full money back guarantee if you are not happy within the first 7 days of your membership. We are confident this will not be the case but if it is then please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for a refund and reason why.