get your child active and having fun again!
children's activities for 3-16 year olds
Why let the adults have all the fun?
For children staying physically active is important for healthy growth and development. Not only does physical exercise improve their health, it also give them valuable life skills, like teamwork and communication. That’s why at Venue 360 we encourage children of all ages to come along and keep fit in a safe, secure environment. There’s a number of children’s activities and sports kids can enjoy, all run by our friendly and dedicated staff.
kids club membership
Just £5 per year!
Our Kids club membership is a great way for your children to stay active, socialize and try something new.
Open to boys and girls aged 3-14.
Member benefits include:
•Members rates and advanced booking on all of our school holiday activities
•Members rates on saturday morning football sessions
•Members rates on kids party bookings
For more information regarding our kids club membership contact us on 01582 418873 or join online via the link below.
What child can resist the lure of a good playground?
Our large outdoor play area is free all year round and is located adjacent to our Balcony café bar and beer garden.
Perfect for long summer days, you can let the children have fun while your relax in our beer garden with a meal or drink from the bar.
school holiday activities
School holiday activities are our specialty, we have been running safe, professional and fun children's activities for over 25 years and pride ourselves in maintaining our excellent reputation.
That’s why we offer a huge variety of kids clubs and activities for children age 3-14 during the school holidays.
Cared for by our Venue 360’s DBS checked staff, children can enjoy a host of sports and activities in a safe and secure environment including; tennis, football, sportsmania, badminton, learn to ride plus many more.
For more information/bookings regarding children’s holiday activities, please call us on 01582 418873 or click below and head to our news section and see details of our latest activities running.
children's football sessions
Our fun Saturday morning football sessions for 3-12 year olds are hugely popular and have been taking place for many years now.
All sessions take place on our fantastic pro-zone pitches as follows:
3-4 years old & 5-6 years old sessions
Boys and girls are placed into relevant age groups and this starter session is the perfect introduction to the sport. Our staff will make sure your child has as much fun as possible while teaching them a few simple skills and rules of the game.
7-9 years old & 10-12 years old sessions
Both boys and girls are welcome to come along and join in the fun and games. Each age relevant session is managed by an inspired member of staff who will take them through some fun warm-up games before playing small-sided matches.
£27/£31.20 members/non-members for 6-weeks
Due to COVID-19 we are currently running our sessions as 6-week blocks to try and keep children in the same 'bubble' each week as much as possible.
Give us a call on Tel: 01582 418873 (option 1) for further information or to book. Alternatively, click below to see more details on the latest block sessions we are running.
Looking for the perfect kids party venue?
Venue 360 has everything you need to host an action packed, sports based party.
Football or Multi-sport Party?
You can choose 3 types of party, football and multi sport which are both held in our sports hall or the Pro Zone football party which that takes place outdoors (Mar-Oct only) on our professional artificial surfaces.
Each party package includes hall or pitch hire, 2 members of qualified staff and all equipment required - meaning you can relax in the knowledge that we will take care of everything.
Prices (for upto 16 children):
Members (including kids club members)
Sports hall Party (5+ yrs) £90.00, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £66.50.
Non-members (price includes free kids club membership)
Sports hall Party (5+ yrs) £95.00, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £71.50.
Food £3.50 per head
For further information call 01582 418873.
mini & junior tennis courses
Mini and junior tennis courses are a fundamental part of our tennis set up at Venue 360.
Our tennis coaching programme has over 25 different sessions running each week and is led by head coach Danny Pymont.
The tennis programme starts with tots tennis for 3-4 year olds and then runs right through varying ages and abilities to our club and elite players.
So, if you are looking to get your child started playing tennis or if your child already plays but wants some expert coaching and the opportunity to play club tennis against other clubs, our tennis programme is the perfect place to start.
Each tennis programme generally runs each term for 12-14 weeks at a time. You are welcome to pay per term as a non-member or join our tennis club which helps spread the cost on a monthly basis.
FREE trial session! Anyone who has not tried our tennis programme before is welcome to come along and try out for free, please contact Danny Pymont on 0734232232 to take up this offer.
For more information take a look in our news section for the latest course details or call us on 01582 418873.
If you haven’t been to Venue 360 before, then we’d like to extend an invitation to join us for a coffee and a show round, and even if you have, we’d like to welcome you again!
To arrange a site visit, enquire about our facilities or make a booking please contact the events team on 01582 418873 (option 1) or if you prefer, click on the button below to complete our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you right away.
We look forward to hearing from you…
leaving your child here in confidence
Venue 360 feels it is extremely important that you know you are leaving your child in safe hands and are pleased that the government has now made it the law that all adults responsible for looking after children are DBS checked.
We take the safeguarding of children and adults very seriously and have our own appointed Welfare Officer and comprehensive policy and procedures in place. To view our full Safeguarding Policy click here.
All Venue 360 staff responsible for carrying out our children's activities have gone through an 'Enhanced DBS Check'.
So not only are our staff very experienced and competent in making sure your child has lots of fun in a safe and secure environment, they have also gone through the necessary DBS check required.
1. Who is the DBS?
DBS stands for the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS was created on 1 December 2012 as a merger between what was the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
2. What is a DBS check?
A standard DBS check involves a check of an applicant's criminal record against the Police National Computer (PNC) for spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings. A DBS check is what used to be called a CRB check.
3. What is an Enhanced DBS check?
An enhanced DBS check includes all the information disclosed as part of a standard check, plus any information held locally by police forces that’s considered relevant to the child workforce and post applied for. This information is disclosed at the discretion of a Chief Police Officer.
children's activities t&c's
• 7 day’s notice of cancellation is required for a full refund to be given
• If you wish to cancel within 7 day’s notice your child’s place must be re-sold for you to receive a full refund
• In the event of cancellation by Venue 360 all monies will be refunded
• We reserve the right to contact parents at any point, when our staff assess a child to demand 1:1 attention that jeopardises the welfare of other children and places a higher demand on our staff.
• Full refunds will be given for cancellations due to sickness only on receipt of a doctor’s certificate as proof of illness Health and Safety
• A qualified First Aider is on duty at all times during course activity
• Children should not be brought to a camp if they feel unwell
• It is the responsibility of the Parent / Guardian to declare any medical or behavioural conditions upon booking.
Please contact Georgia Carey on email@example.com if you have not already made us aware.
• Parents/guardians will be contacted and asked to come and collect any child if taken ill during the camp
• During children’s activities, photographs may be taken by authorised Venue 360 staff for marketing purposes, if you have any objections please tick the relevant box on the Children’s Activities Registration Fom
• For all holiday activity camps and Extra Time, pre-booking is essential to ensure adequate supervision levels
• We may not be able to guarantee your child a place without pre-booking
Late Collection Policy
• The venue is not responsible for the transport of your child to your home
• If you are aware that you are going to be late then please contact Reception on 01582 418873
• Repeated lateness will be liable for staff costs being passed on to the parent concerned
• If any of the child’s details change it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify Venue 360
• Courses require a minimum of 6 children to run
• Please be advised during sport specific camps eg tennis, children may be offered the chance to participate in a different sport such as football of rounders for one afternoon of the week
• Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the activity start time
• bookings are non-transferable and only in exceptional circumstances can children move to a different activity. For the purpose of staffing we would be unable to accommodate any changes on the morning of the activity
• Age ranges must be adhered to and children will be refused with no refund given should it be found they are not the age the parent / guardian said they were
• Venue 360 is not liable for loss or damage to items such as mobile phones or ipods. We strongly recommend children leave these items at home.