Kids Club Membership
just £5 per annum
Our Kids club membership is a great way for your children to stay active, socialize and try something new. Open to boys and girls aged 3-14.
Member benefits include:
•Members rates and advanced booking on all of our school holiday activities
•Members rates on all kids weekly activities
•Members rates on kids party bookings
For more information regarding our kids club membership contact us on 01582 418873.
Why let the adults have all the fun?
For children staying physically active is important for healthy growth and development. Not only does physical exercise improve their health, it also give them valuable life skills, like teamwork and communication. That’s why at Venue 360 we encourage children of all ages to come along and keep fit in a safe, secure environment. There’s a number of children’s clubs and sports kids can enjoy, all run by our friendly and dedicated staff.
Venue 360 has a variety of kids clubs to help children of all ages and abilities have fun and keep fit.
Children's Outdoor Playground
What child can resist the lure of a good playground?
Our large outdoor play area is free all year round and is located adjacent to our Balcony café bar and beer garden. Perfect for long summer days, you can let the children have fun while your relax in our beer garden with a meal or drink from the bar. We also have a great children’s menu if you can manage to get them off the park!
If so, then our sessions are a great place to start. We have fun children's group sessions on Saturdays, group coaching sessions on Mondays and individual coaching is also available.
All sessions generally take place on our state-of-the-art 3G artificial turf pitches. We are also running sessions during the summer holidays so see below for details of our mini soccer and football fun zone weeks in our summer programme.
Organised Children's Parties
Looking for the perfect kids party venue? Venue 360 has everything you need to host an action packed, sports based party.
Football or Multi-sport Party?
You can choose 3 types of party, football and multi sport which are both held in our sports hall or the Pro Zone football party which that takes place outdoors (Mar-Oct only) on our professional artificial surfaces.
Each party package includes hall or pitch hire, 2 members of qualified staff and all equipment required - meaning you can relax in the knowledge that we will take care of everything.
Members (including kids club members)
Sports hall Party (5+ yrs) £87.50, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £59.50, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £64.50
Non-members (all non-members receive kids club membership upon booking)
Sports hall Party (5+ yrs) £92.50, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £64.50, Pro-Zone Party (6-14 yrs) £69.50
Food £3.50 per head
For further information call 01582 418873.
School Holiday Activities
School holiday activities are our specialty, we have been running safe, professional and fun children's activities for over 20 years and pride ourselves in maintaining our excellent reputation.
That’s why we offer a huge variety of kids clubs and activities for children age 3-14 during the school holidays. Cared for by our Venue 360’s DBS checked staff, children can enjoy a host of sports and activities in a safe and secure environment including; tennis, football, sportsmania, badminton, learn to ride plus many more.
Activities will be available to book for the following dates:
School Half Term Holiday
Monday 21st - Friday 25th October inc.
For more information/bookings regarding children’s holiday activities, please call us on 01582 418873
Terms & Conditions
Leaving your child here in confidence
Venue 360 feels it is extremely important that you know you are leaving your child in safe hands and are pleased that the government has now made it the law that all adults responsible for looking after children are DBS checked.
All Venue 360 staff responsible for carrying out our children's activities have gone through an 'Enhanced DBS Check'.
So not only are our staff very experienced and competent in making sure your child has lots of fun in a safe and secure environment, they have also gone through the necessary DBS check required.
1. Who is the DBS?
DBS stands for the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS was created on 1 December 2012 as a merger between what was the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
2. What is a DBS check?
A standard DBS check involves a check of an applicant's criminal record against the Police National Computer (PNC) for spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings. A DBS check is what used to be called a CRB check.
3. What is an Enhanced DBS check?
An enhanced DBS check includes all the information disclosed as part of a standard check, plus any information held locally by police forces that’s considered relevant to the child workforce and post applied for. This information is disclosed at the discretion of a Chief Police Officer.
• 7 day’s notice of cancellation is required for a full refund to be given
• If you wish to cancel within 7 day’s notice your child’s place must be re-sold for you to receive a full refund
• In the event of cancellation by Venue 360 all monies will be refunded
• We reserve the right to contact parents at any point, when our staff assess a child to demand 1:1 attention that jeopardises the welfare of other children and places a higher demand on our staff.
• Full refunds will be given for cancellations due to sickness only on receipt of a doctor’s certificate as proof of illness Health and Safety
• A qualified First Aider is on duty at all times during course activity
• Children should not be brought to a camp if they feel unwell
• It is the responsibility of the Parent / Guardian to declare any medical or behavioural conditions upon booking.
Please contact Ryan O’Toole on if you have not already made us aware.
• Parents/guardians will be contacted and asked to come and collect any child if taken ill during the camp
• During children’s activities, photographs may be taken by authorised Venue 360 staff for marketing purposes, if you have any objections please tick the relevant box on the Children’s Activities Registration Fom
• For all holiday activity camps and Extra Time, pre-booking is essential to ensure adequate supervision levels
• We may not be able to guarantee your child a place without pre-booking
Late Collection Policy
• The venue is not responsible for the transport of your child to your home
• If you are aware that you are going to be late then please contact Reception on 01582 418873
• Repeated lateness will be liable for staff costs being passed on to the parent concerned
• If any of the child’s details change it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify Venue 360
• Courses require a minimum of 6 children to run
• Please be advised during sport specific camps eg tennis, children may be offered the chance to participate in a different sport such as football of rounders for one afternoon of the week
• Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the activity start time
• bookings are non-transferable and only in exceptional circumstances can children move to a different activity. For the purpose of staffing we would be unable to accommodate any changes on the morning of the activity
• Age ranges must be adhered to and children will be refused with no refund given should it be found they are not the age the parent / guardian said they were
Venue 360 is not liable for loss or damage to items such as mobile phones or ipods. We strongly recommend children leave these items at home.